Introducing the membership and association sector’s leading annual membership focused national conference – Membership Excellence 2019!
This year we take our popular national conference up a gear in response to sector demand and we hope you can join us!
Membership Excellence 2019 will take place on 2nd May 2019 at our new home – The Novotel London West hotel and our key topic will be Inspire, Enthuse. Motivate and Empower!
Our ‘must attend’ conference will increase in size (+35%) and include great new features including:
– 10% more eduational seminars
– Larger trade exhibition that will feature up to 45 exhibitors
– New Membership Operations, Face0-to-Face Member Engagement and Leadership seminar tracks
– Main auditorium that can host up to 650 delegates
– 2 concurrent Partner Showcase Seminar tracks featuring 14+ commercially-driven seminars
– New segmented and personalised delegate voting
– CPD/Governance seminar Track featuring 8 seminars
Educational content is diverse with key themes (complementing member value) include:
– Optimising member engagement, participation & experience
– Increasing new member acquisition
– Providing members with high quality learning opportunities
– Enhancing existing member retention levels
– Increasing sustainable long term growth
– Ensuring leadership/structure is fit for the future
– Enabling more effective cross/up sell of content, products & services
This year 60+ senior membership expert speakers (representing the UK’s leading membership organisations and associations) will share their success stories with delegates.
There are two types of conference pass available:
Available to professionals working (at all levels and career stages) within membership organisations and associations. This pass is subsidised by our Official Stakeholders and enables full conference access from only £160 (excluding VAT) per person. This pass includes breakfast, AM & PM break refreshments, hot lunch, and complimentary drinks (during the MEMX 2019 Professional Networking Drinks Reception).
Available exclusively on a one-time & non-marketing basis (and at our total discretion), this pass enables commercial providers to attend and establish the commercial benefits of participating in the conference. Delegates will receive a complimentary network insight, conference tour and post-event follow-up meeting.
Promotional passes are available until the end of February and include an Early Bird Association Pass (exclusively available to association/membership professionals) and a reduced Recognised Supplier Pass.
Our popular conference website that will enable you to:
– Meet our membership expert speakers & establish key themes/topics
– View our largest ever programme of sessions/seminars
– Establish educational learning objectives
– Explore our trade exhibition map
– Book your place(s) online today!
Please explore our conference website and ensure you book your place before the end of February (in order to gain access to our reduced rate pass promotions).