Introducing the Membership and Association Sector’s leading annual membership focused national conference and exhibition – Membership Excellence 2020!
Our popular annual membership focused conference will take place on 14th May 2020 at the Novotel London West hotel and this year we will welcome circa 800 delegates/stakeholders.
The Membership Excellence 2020 Official Theme this year will be:
– How Membership is Changing the World
Our unrivaled conference will inspire and enthuse delegates via the delivery of rich and targeted membership focused content.
Exciting developments include:
– A full-day member value optimisation seminar track (in response to sector demand);
– Exciting new themed seminar tracks include Global & Local, CPD & Well-being, Advocacy & Communications, and Engagement and Participation;
– A range of speakers working as Membership Managers, Heads and Directors and CEOs;
– A programme that delivers high level strategic insight and practical operational as well as technical experience and knowledge;
– A designated member-focused Strategy and Leadership seminar track aimed at those working as Heads and Directors of member-facing functions returning for the second year and encompassing our former Governance half-day track.
Our unrivaled conference will host the Membership and Association Sectors’ largest trade exhibition (featuring 48 leading suppliers) and feature our large HD video wall that will stream live keynote sessions on to the exhibition floor throughout the day.
This year our conference theme aims to help membership/association professionals to ‘think big’ and aligns more closely with the four key principles the MemberWise Network was founded upon:
– Increasing New Member Acquisition
– Improving Existing Member Retention
– Enhancing Member Value
– Optimising Member Engagement/Participation
When focused upon (and demonstrable improvements/developments are made) membership organisations and associations can expect long term robust and sustainable growth in return.
This year 50+ senior membership expert speakers (representing the UK’s leading membership organisations and associations) will share their success stories with delegates.
Our conference website will enable you to:
– Meet our membership expert speakers and establish key themes and topics
– View our comprehensive programme of sessions and seminars
– Establish educational learning objectives
– Explore our trade exhibition map
– Book your place(s) online today!
We provide an overview of this year’s themed seminar tracks below:
GAME CHANGER KEYNOTE TRACK – Membership as a Movement for Social Change, Fighting Crime as a Member Benefit, Engaging Younger Members Panel, Membership Strategy and Change, Modernising Membership for the Next 100 Years, Membership Mergers and Acquisitions, Volunteering as a Crucial Activity for Members.
MEMBER VALUE AND BENEFITS TRACK – Membership Change Strategy, Using Research to Develop Membership Models, Building Membership Insights, Documentary Film Making to Promote your Members, Member Awards Ceremonies, Offering Members Funding as a Key Benefit, Exploring Workplace Wellbeing for Your Members.
STRATEGY AND LEADERSHIP TRACK – Improving Diversity at Board and SMT Level, Helping Boards Support CEOs, Membership Strategy, Business Strategy with Member Input, Line Management: From Head to Director, Using Governance to Create Social Impact, International Strategic Partnerships.
MEMBER ENGAGEMENT AND PARTICIPATION TRACK – Harnessing Members’ Skills for Volunteering, Members as Campaigners, Getting Regions to Create Engagement Opportunities.
MEMBER ADVOCACY AND COMMUNICATIONS TRACK – The Power of Member Collectivism, Improving the Diversity of your Membership, Finding a Brand Voice, Member Influence through Public Policy.
MEMBER CPD AND WELLBEING TRACK – CPD and the Benefit Mindset, Mental Health for Professional Bodies, Nurturing your People and your Members, Building Resilience.
GOING GLOBAL, ACTING LOCAL TRACK – Creating a Diverse Global Network, Global Professionalism, Regional Network Success.
Please explore our conference website and ensure you book your place before the end of February (in order to gain access to our reduced rate pass promotions). There are two types of conference pass available:
Available to professionals working (at all levels and career stages) within membership organisations and associations. This pass is subsidised by our Official Stakeholders and enables full conference access from only £160 (excluding VAT) per person. This pass includes breakfast, AM & PM break refreshments, hot lunch, and complimentary drinks (during the Professional Networking Drinks Reception).
Available exclusively on a one-time only and non-marketing basis (and at our total discretion), this pass enables commercial providers to attend and establish the commercial benefits of participating in the conference. Delegates will receive a complimentary network insight, conference tour and post-event follow-up meeting.
Promotional passes are available until the end of February and include an Early Bird Association Pass (exclusively available to association/membership professionals) and a reduced Recognised Supplier Pass.