Introducing the Membership & Association Sector’s annual best practice conference dedicated to increasing membership value and growth, Membership Excellence 2017 (#MEMX2017)
The theme of this year’s national membership and association sector conference is:
Conference topics and themes will this year include:
MEMBERSHIP – Enhancing Member and Supporter Engagement, Membership Growth & Turn-Around, Activating ‘Flawsome’, Scenario Simulation Techniques, Enhancing Member Focused Strategies, Enhancing Next-Generation Value, Member Engagement Measurement, Analytics Journeys, Member Participation, Pro-Active Post-Brexit Development/Change, Lobbying, Rebranding, Profiling Members, Using Emotions, Neuro-marketing and more!
CPD & LEARNING – New Assessment Approaches, Improving Professionalism, plugging Members’ Skills Gaps, Enhancing Member Status, Micro-Learning, Future-Proofing Professional Development Opportunities, Enabling Members to ‘Skill Up’ and more!
AUDIENCE LED – Enhancing Member Recruitment, Improving Member Retention, Non-Member Fee Revenue, Providing Real Member Value, User Generated Content, Communicating Member Value, Member Communities, Engaging Younger Members
These critical topics and themes are ‘brought to life’ via 30+ fresh and innovative educational sessions, split into 5 dedicated seminar tracks:
– Enabling Membership Development and Growth
– Enhancing Member Engagement, Experiences and Journeys
– Continuing Professional Development and Member Learning Opportunities Optimisation
– Membership Excellence Hacks (audience led)
– Membership Solution Provider Showcase
Each 30 minute session features at least 3 educational learning outcomes that will help you to action member focused change and development when you go back to the office.
Fact: 95% of delegates who attended our last conference returned to the office and change/developed at least one member focused activity.
Each sessions is led by at least one association and membership professional/expert and this year the following leading associations and membership organisations will be represented:
About the MemberWise Network
The MemberWise Network is an independent professional networking group that provides practical help and support to over 4,000 membership organisation and association professionals based in the UK and overseas.
The MemberWise Network is dedicated to promoting value & good business practice advice to membership organisations and associations in the UK and overseas. This is achieved via our website, regular publications, online professional networking groups, online social media presence, conferences/events, vacancy service and in association with our growing list of MemberWise Recognised Suppliers.
1) Promote good practice information & advice to the membership and association sector
2) Provide information about reputable product & service providers
3) Run themed conferences & events linked to good-practice related themes
4) Enable membership organisations and association representatives to network
In working towards the above objectives we enable membership organisations and association to:
– Increase internal efficiency & effectiveness
– Enhance value proposition to aid recruitment
– Improve membership retention levels
– Increase member/donor recruitment potential
If you have any questions or queries about the network or Membership Excellence 2017 please Contact Us.